Monday 19 July 2010

Where theres blaim theres a claim

Firstly following my last post I was mildly rebuked by JonnyB for describing him as ruddy faced, apparently whilst there is no doubting that he has a face it is apparently devoid of ruddiness.

A seemingly unbelievable course of events have conspired this week to test my resolve on the theories of Karma. They are so unbelievable that I feel more like a writer of fiction than that of a blog, and it is probably going to end up sounding like one of those stories that newspapers run when there is no real news "hilarious insurance claims!", or like a synopsis of the next three episodes of "My Family"
I booked a holiday for myself and my two daughters to sunnier climes (so far ,so good). A week out i develop an abcess in my gum and aquire a large area of swelling to one side of my face - I am half man half Hamster, cue much attempts at hilarity at the engagement party we had rsvpd
to attend.
Then came the death of the family rabbit, too gruesome too detail in a family blog, but suffice to say it was enough to cause a damper on the excitement of the upcoming holiday. But we are made of sterner stuff, we can suffer rogue dental inflictions with stoicism, we can face bereavement with Churchillian spirit. So the day of the holiday arrives.........
I walk the dog, and get hit by a car!

No comments: