Wednesday 21 July 2010

Hows the Dog?

Like one of those Saturday morning cinema dramas, I cunningly left you with a real eastenders duff duff duff duff moment, keeping you on the edge of your seats - you probably havnt slept, your nails are down to the quick and you have probably been so preoccupied that you havnt even given Kerry Katonas new romantic tryst another thought.
I was hit by a car!

I know what you are thinking.


Having been hit by said car and dragging myself to the nearest house, the occupant I woke with my persistant banging asked the question.
The nurse that triaged me asked the question. The rather too polite Indian Doctor who examined my xrays asked the question, even the porter who wheeled me around asked the question. My Mother asked the question, the Policeman who took down the details and told me that it was officially an incident and not a crime, asked the question. I havnt told the man who cleans our wheelie bin, but I would lay money on the fact that having heard my story he would also ask the question...............
Hows the Dog?

Well hes fine. Obviously hes not being hampered by his arm being in a sling, or his foot being in a cast, or his body being black and blue, or his every move causing pain and unreasonable discomfort, but hes absolutely fine...............thanks for asking!


By the way, if you were driving a small black car at 7am on Thursday 15th July in the lane around my house, and you want to confess to hitting me, please feel free.

No comments: